Friday, January 2, 2015

Update: Bad Breakouts and Eczema

Hi Again, Guys!
Sorry I have not posted in a long time. Holidays + Stress. I just wanted to update you on some findings that I have on what sparked my current problems with my skin.

We were correct with the diagnosis of a cheese allergy. Cheese created a very specific reaction in my skin. Itchiness to the point of raised and broken skin began to plague me. It was very distracting. After cutting out most cheeses I found that I could still have mozzarella, but because it's buffalo dairy, not cow's dairy.

While at Jessa's Skin Care, Jessa mentioned salt(excluding sea salt) as being a possible problem. I found that if I stick to sea salt, I don't have a bad outbreak. After lot of testing, I found that Ritz crackers are both my weakness and my downfall. After eating a few, I will have a ferocious outbreak around my chin.

If I don't eat Ritz, my skin is dry but I don't have outbreaks.

Still on the quest to find the right hand cream. Just came back from Arizona a few days ago and my hands have not recovered.

My advise for you... test a few things that you are eating, if you find that your eczema AND blemishes flare up!

Write a comment below if you have any tips for me!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment