Sunday, October 12, 2014

Review: One's Care Snail Mask Sheet

I had heard about snail masks as having some great results while watching youtube videos and other skin care sites. So I chose one while on my usual shopping trip for skin care.

The Rating: ★★☆☆

This mask had great moisturizing, and felt good while I was wearing it. I felt my skin was softer after wearing and I thought my skin looked plump afterwards. Also, I felt the few pimples that I had, were reduced afterwards. The problem was the next day. Intense itchiness and redness around the nose, made this a "never use again" product for me. If you don't have sensitive skin and are not prone to eczema, this mask may be great for you. For me it was so uncomfortable and distracting the next day, that I'm going to have to say no thanks to another use.

No comments:

Post a Comment