Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Review: Glysolid Glycerin Cream for the skin

I have been struggling with trying to find a suitable moisturizer and body lotion. If I don't use any lotion, I feel uncomfortable, distracted and my skin looks dull. If I do use something, I often have a reaction. I've been reading labels and doing a lot of research on what is working for others. So far, everything I've tried has not been great. I end up using anything with a scent only on my feet because my feet are rough anyway. I have to wash anything with a fragrance off of my hands before I go to bed. It's a real pain.

Features and Benefits:

Glycerin and Allantoin is designed to treat sensitive, stressed and damaged skin.
The Glycerin used in Glysolid is vegetable based.
Principle effect of Glycerin: A skin softener; it keeps skin cells supple and flexible.
Principle effect of Allantoin: Stimulates skin cell regeneration and the healing of small injuries, nicks, scrapes and minor burns.

The Rating: ★★★☆

I finally found something that works well enough for the eczema. Glysolid Glycerin Cream, 3.38 oz jar. I am using the cream that comes in a red tub. It's very thick and paste-like, which is not ideal for my taste, but the product itself, once rubbed into the skin, helps with itchiness and moisturizing. I apply it twice a day and like the way my skin feels afterwards.  I want to point out that I did not try the version that comes in the tube. I would like try the tube version to see if the formulation changes between the two dispensers. I personally like a product that is a little thinner. If you like a super thick application, you will appreciate this item.

The Ingredients:

Glycerin, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Oleate, Ceteareth-12, Allantoin
Dimethicone, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Ceteareth-20, Silica

No comments:

Post a Comment